Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Review 2012


Fig1: Courtesy of laviddichterman, James Blake - January star man

Here's a little review of what I've been listening to and reviewing over the past month. 

Below I've listed some of my top albums and top singles of January which haven't necessarily been released this year but have been my favourite listens recently. 

Please let me know what you think and don't hesitate to leave your own opinions!

And don't forget to join the blog, it's so quick to do and it would be great to know who's following and how many people are reading!




                                  Top 10* Songs 

Fig2: Courtesy of sterno_inferno, tUnE-yArDs






    *Youth Lagoon - Cannons (couldn't get it down to 10!)


Fig3: Courtesy of scannerfm_flickr, Fleet Foxes

Top 3 Albums






No comments:

Post a Comment