Thursday 8 March 2012

Laura Marling set for Stoke-on-Trent's Victoria Hall

Courtesy of Laura Marling, A Creature I Don't Know

Beautiful folk singer Laura Marling is set to perform at Victoria Hall in Stoke-on-Trent.

The 22-year-old Londoner is on the road in support of her latest album A Creature I Don't Know this Sunday (11 March).

The tour follows success from previous albums Alas, I Cannot Swim and I Speak Because I Can. The albums were nominated for the Mercury Music Prize in 2008 and 2010 respectively.

She won the 2011 Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist and was nominated in the same category this year, only to miss out to Adele.

Marling was apart of the rising London folk scene alongside the likes of Noah & The Whale, Mumford & Sons and Johnny Flynn.

Purchase tickets at ATG Tickets or by calling 0844 871 7677.

See the official video for Laura Marling's 'Sophia' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment